Skip to content. Skip to main navigation.

Time to update your health forms

All 502 youth and adults need to have a current BSA Health form and a copy of the front and back sides of your current health insurance cards on file. If you have not submitted a new health form this fall, please fill out both Part A and Part B of this Health form and bring it to the meeting Monday. Every person attending Camporee must have these to attend.

© 2024 Troop 502 - Boy Scouts of America | WordPress Admin