The PLC only will meet Monday June 29th at 7 p.m. in front of Hammill Hall. Please bring a camp chair.
For this week’s PLC meeting Monday please:
- Type your FINAL DRAFT meeting plans into the FILLABLE meeting plan form https://3rn7ez18fsfq1kf6kr1o3bpm-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2019/03/Fillable-Planning-Form.pdf, email to Joel and Mr. Fisher and bring printouts to the meeting.
- Every meeting must have a game and an instruction sheet so the PLs know how to play it.
- Provide details for your main event: where are we going, is it a one, two or three day trip? what specifically are we doing each day? who is involved: what experts, guides or support people are needed? https://3rn7ez18fsfq1kf6kr1o3bpm-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/5/2016/06/Fillable-Main-Event-Planning-Form2.pdf
- Choose a SECOND BSA Program Feature for older scouts and do four draft meeting plans for that. Please let Joel know which one you are doing.
- Be prepared to plan out the July 25-27 trip. Where are we going? Plan a menu. Hiking, Camping, and what else specifically are we doing? Fishing? Orienteering?
Jared: Cooking (include cooking from rank requirements and the Cooking MB)
Braden: Emergency Preparedness (include from Emergency Preparedness MB)
Miles: Fitness & Nutrition (include fitness from rank requirements)
Joel & Varshi: Camping, winter camping backpacking and hiking (include camping in rank requirements and camping MB) BEGINNER and ADVANCED series
Ryan: Cycling (include from Cycling MB)
Harrison: Paddle Sports OR Climbing & Rappelling
Ben: Orienteering (include navigation from rank requirements)
Januda: Games (incorporate the Game Design MB)
Jathin: Swimming (include aquatics from rank requirements)
Aidan: Pioneering (incorporate knots from rank requirements and Pioneering MB)
Gabe: Project Planning | Communication
Joseph: Outdoor Ethics | Environmental Science